Xiao Xiao No. 7 Xiao Xiao No. 7

Incredible Programming

OK, just watched with stereo headphones... This movie has fucking STEREO PANNING sound!... in a Flash movie!! This is some professional-caliber stuff. Truly incredible. I can only imagine what you could do with real Shockwave (director).

Trade Center Tribute Trade Center Tribute

not the right attitude

Killing more people is not the way to solve this conflict. Not only are your opinions flawed, it's an insult to those who suffered in the attacks that you would talk about it so freely. If you're going to honor the dead, do it with a good movie that you put a lot of effort into, not a collection of photos anyone could look up on the 'net.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
-Gandhi

Pipe Bomb Pipe Bomb

great!

I don't know why i like this so much- the animation isn't that great... Maybe it's just the lyric, "I got a pipe bomb!", but I loved it! BTW, your preloader doesn't work.

Windows ' 98 emulator Windows ' 98 emulator

Fun

How did you manage to pack an entire OS in a .swf file? My complaint: It didn't look at all like the Windows GUI, which took away a lot.

-=&amp;gt; Sucide Mission 3D &amp;lt;=- -=> Sucide Mission 3D <=-

Slick but not fun

i liked the graphics, but the way that guy pops up all the time is annoying. It would have been better if you had included feautres like: different enemies, weapon powerups, different stages. Pretty but boring.

Counter-Strike Shooter Counter-Strike Shooter

pointless

I'll say outright that the game wasn't terrible. The graphics were OK. But there just wasn't any point- with so few terrorists, only one backdrop, no gun choices, no movement, no use of strategey at all... It wasn't shit, but you could've done so much more.