Xiao Xiao No. 7 Xiao Xiao No. 7

Incredible Programming

OK, just watched with stereo headphones... This movie has fucking STEREO PANNING sound!... in a Flash movie!! This is some professional-caliber stuff. Truly incredible. I can only imagine what you could do with real Shockwave (director).

Trade Center Tribute Trade Center Tribute

not the right attitude

Killing more people is not the way to solve this conflict. Not only are your opinions flawed, it's an insult to those who suffered in the attacks that you would talk about it so freely. If you're going to honor the dead, do it with a good movie that you put a lot of effort into, not a collection of photos anyone could look up on the 'net.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
-Gandhi

Pipe Bomb Pipe Bomb

great!

I don't know why i like this so much- the animation isn't that great... Maybe it's just the lyric, "I got a pipe bomb!", but I loved it! BTW, your preloader doesn't work.

Sabbath Cat - Paranoia Sabbath Cat - Paranoia

awesome

I thought it was great! i loved everything... the music was great, and the drawing of the cat was awesome. a really excellent movie is a rarity on NG, which makes me appreciate it that much more. awesome!

Worst Case Scenarios Worst Case Scenarios

hehe... fresh and funny

I like this one, it's got a nice dose of cynical humour and irony. great narration!! Your graphics are not superb, but overall I really like this.

National Geographic Mag National Geographic Mag

the slogan was funny but it should have been part of a much larger animation. just work on a larger project with a similar theme and it could be cool.

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

stunning

that was amazing, It really had a powerful message. The graphics with all the transparency were kinda boring but overall it was cool. Corporate empires suck!

Stick Slayer Episode Five Stick Slayer Episode Five

cool

excellent animation and eye candy, but the art wasn't that great... You should team up with one of those "good artists, crappy animatiors" section of the "learn flash" page. Now THAT would kick ass.

3D Battle 3D Battle

slick but sucky

i was impressed by 3d graphics but the movie was too short and pointless. P.S.: Learn how to do a preloader!

Timothy McVeigh's Death Timothy McVeigh's Death

It Sucked

That was shit. The repetitive voices and jerky animations left a lot to be desired. It was incredibly annoying how the people kept saying the same thing... over and over and OVER AGAIN until it drove me to the brink of insanity!!!! And the death penalty isn't funny.